August 18, 2009

A simple Plan

What a GREAT idea!!!

The following idea is very simple, costs little, works so well with our ministry, and helps you out at the same time!

If you or your church is taking a mission trip to Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean Islands, or South America…Take me with you!

Medical missions, construction projects, youth group trips, Senior-Youth-Children’s or Music Pastoral training conferences, or any other mission trip or tour…whatever trip you have coming up!

I can help the group with everything from being an extra translator to preaching, praying, building, advising, counseling, or even serving as an extra chaperone…whatever you need. If this is one of your first trips, I’d be glad to help you plan the trip and place you in contact with some of the national workers.

The only thing I ask is that you pay for my ticket, and let me pick the return date. This can often be rolled into the cost of the trip. If I can stay over a few days after your group leaves, then I can work with the school of that nation! I’ll stay to help train missionaries and Pastors from the very area/country that you just fell in love with.

The last ticket a church purchased for me, allowed me to re-route through the city where the school was located and stay an extra week. It cost $4 extra! Sometimes, the total cost for my ticket can even be less than the others’ by staying later. What a great way to help effect the kingdom of God and give you one more helping hand while doing your trip!

Some of the churches are already helping a specific country or area. For example: If your heart is already in love with Bolivia, then let me go with your group on your next trip to Bolivia, and I’ll help you. Then I’ll stay and further help the people you love in Bolivia for a few more days by helping their pastors and future missionaries.

So, Help me by: Helping me…Help YOU!

Call or write me with questions.

Blessings,
Matt
817-764-0176
matthewjett@gmail.com
majett@juno.com
facebook: Matt Jett

No comments: